December 22, 2006
This is pretty cool.
Apparently there is a huge game of “tag” spreading across the blogosphere. If you get tagged, you are supposed to list 5 things about yourself and then tag 5 other people.
Automattic CEO Toni Schneider tagged me, so here are the 5 things:
(1) I had a full head of hair up until my wedding day, when I stopped using rogaine
(2) I grew up a pre-med geek, and wanted to be a brain surgeon until my first week of college (when I realized what a drag all those labs would be)
(3) Although I invest in digital media and entertainment I actually am less up on pop media trends than just about anybody I know
(4) The walls in my childhood bedroom were adorned with posters of: Bill Bergey (if you have to ask…), Farrah Fawcett, Julius Irving and Snoopy
(5) I grew up as the youngest of 4 boys (and eat quickly because that was the only way to get seconds before the others ate it all up) .